Friday, August 15, 2008

Under Pressure

I can't handle this pressure in my house, mostly revolving around alcohol. My younger sister just doesnt understand why I get so upset but drinking at my house is not normal. My mom told me, "Kate, loosen up a little".. she doesnt understand that she is promoting the very thing she is so against. Laura pushes a drink on her so she drinks it and Laura just laughs. Laura doesnt understand this is not normal. I just want to scream, cry. Maybe I'm the abnormal one.

I feel sick. I hate when my sister is around alcohol. I hate how she has such an addictive personality. I am seriously afraid for her future because she is so immature. I know she has to learn but it makes me mad when everyone makes me look like the bad person.

this blog entry is so disorganized. I am so upset. I have to go to my friend's for her 21st birthday. I dont want to drink. I'm sick but I have no where to go. I feel so trapped.

No comments: