Monday, August 4, 2008

Day One

Welcome welcome welcome! I guess as my first post as a blogger I should introduce myself. My name is Katherine though I go by Katie (or Kate or KT for those of you who love the internet)... I am twenty one years old and I am going to be a senior in college (ah where does the time go??).

Hobbies: reading, exercising, hanging out with my dogs, going out with my friends, cooking and making people happy.. and scrabble and crosswords.

Desires: I am going to be applying to medical school

Random fact: I love Harry Potter (come on, who doesn't) and am an avid recycler.

So why the blog you ask? I figured it would be good for two reasons: a) I am recovering from an eating disorder and would like the added motivation to get well.
b) I think it would be good to describe my journeys through school to med school for those who may encounter a similar desire.

Anywho I'm off for now to begin my day. It's gorgeous out and I don't want to miss it!

No comments: