Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yesterday I made a call to Walden to set up an appointment for outpatient treatment. I go to school so it would not be possible to enter a residential program. Also, I have been dealing with this disease for so long that it would be unwise to put me with those who are not as motivated to recover. I need to do this for me but I am so nervous. If I have to bring my own meals to this program it is not happening- i can't handle the stress at the moment. But, at the same time, I know I need something. I want to recover so badly.


My dad didnt drink at all yesterday. He is own a dieuretic to reduce his blood NH3 levels. Let's gooooo dad.

My mom is having a party with her friends today.. so I have to escape the house. Why is it that I always feel so lonely at home?

No comments: